Monday, July 14, 2008

Not About Justice, It's About The Law!

I realize in this blog things may be backward but I want to go through my days as I have them now instead of writing them and then typing later.

Why was I able to start posting yesterday, you may ask, if it happened at the end of May? The answer is that yesterday I found out that the organism accepted the plea bargain. Yes there was a plea bargain. Today I found out that it had not signed it yet and that it could be retracted. I thought when you got a phone call about an acceptance of a plea bargain that it was a done deal. In my state of mind it never occurred to me to ask about a signature.

These types of events have happened often throughout this ordeal. I have found out that it's just the law. As it was put to me days ago by a family member " the legal system is not about justice, it is about law". I will expand on this at a later date I am sure.

As I said, I am just trying to document day by day. Today has not been a good one. I feel alone. There are so many pamphlets, websites, and people that say your not alone, but in many senses you are. It is my hope, that perhaps information I can provide and documentation of the roller coaster, with many aspects to it, will help others.

I have lost much and am very unsure how to use my usual positive beliefs to bring relief. I'm sure I will expand on this at a later time, perhaps tonight if I have a mind to. As I stated today has been a lonely day filled with anxiety, so for now I will sign off.

Victoria Placeo