Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dreams after Rape

That's right I said dreams. Of course I have had nightmares about the organism, which I have yet to write about, but I have had many dreams. The reason for this post is that I dreamt of it last night.

So here it goes...........

I was speaking to the organism and telling it how sorry I was that it was put into this position. I explained to the organism that I did not press the charges and I actually told it I loved it.

Later the dream broke off and the organism was laughing. It had recorded everything I said and due to the fact that I said I was sorry and that I loved it, now it was going to appeal.

My dream then went to me in a panic with my state attorney and my victims advocate trying to figure out if an appeal was possible. I was scared, the state attorney and victims advocate were frantic and I was to blame.

Then my dream flashed to me and the organism sitting in bleachers with a bunch of people we knew although I did not recognize any of them. They invited myself and the organism to go. The organism told me I was going. Everyone got up and left and I headed the other way. The organism was following the crowd but when it noticed I was not there stopped and looked up where I was hiding behind a wall. The organism kept watching throughout the rest of the dream with a possessive look.

That's where it ended....

Now me taking a good look at that I see guilt, betrayal, and great deal of accountability. Guilt being the main issue.

Any other takes?


Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment