Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tommorow Is The Sentencing

Tomorrow, August 11, 2008 is the sentencing for the organism. The organism took a plea bargain, so I don't understand the sentencing, but I guess it is a legal thing. I am not required to go, but I feel I have to, I don't know why, but I feel I have to.

Today and tonight, well hell the whole weekend, has been rough. I have The Rock going with me, but so far my friends that were said they would come can't. I understand that they have lives, but I asked that they don't tell me they can come and not make it.

As I have stated before, my family has been of no real support. I don't know if they will show.

All weekend and especially today, I am a clusterf*%k of emotions. I feel terrified of seeing the organism, also seeing the organisms family. I feel abandoned and alone by my own family, and I feel guilty for having The Rock have to be there for me all the time.

Feelings about tomorrow....I am terrified, hesitant, depressed, scared, worried, lonely, at at times catatonic.

That's all I can say, I'm in bad way and I'm alone.



Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment