Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crap How Many Times Can You Get Raped after Getting Raped!!

I mean really, dealing with this, YES I'M GOING TO CALL IT RAPE, how many more things can happen to you. Dealing with a sexual assault is enough trauma and burden. It's like I'm being raped over and over again.

According to the Free Dictionary Rape is also defined as:

Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

and

To seize and carry off by force.


So, here I go....

First, an organism kicked in my door and violently raped me, I was raped.

Second, the organism was bonded out less then 12 hours after the incident. I could not stay in that town or with my family for fear of what the organism would do. Raped of my safety

Third, I didn't press the charges against the organism (not saying that I shouldn't of), the state did, there raped of my right to choose.

Forth, I could not live in my apartment any more, could not deal with memories, raped of my home.

Fifth, it was a small town I just moved to 8 months prior, so small you would see everyone. Twice, I had profane things yelled at me while in that town, I could not stay in the town. Raped of my location.

Sixth, I GOT FIRED, while on medical leave due to the rape, raped on my income and employment.

Seventh, I had limited support and a family that did not know how to deal. Today is the sixth week they have not called me. Raped of my family.

Eighth, due to trauma and stress I am having massive hair loss, raped of my looks and self-esteem.

Ninth, do to know income and no new job yet, I am selling my stuff, raped of my personal belongings.

Tenth, I asked my friend in an email to donate a buck, nothing, raped of trust and the kindness of humanity.

Eleventh, the attorney who was going to do the civil suit and also help with the unemployment. The only avenue was to go after the bar that got the organism drunk. I can't do that, I can't hold another individual responsible for the organisms actions. Due to not doing that part, the attorney said I could not pay for her time and would not help with unemployment, raped again and I am not even sure how to categorize that one.

Twelfth, the main reason for this post. I applied for unemployment in July and my employer contested it. THREE MONTHS LATER ,I finally had an interview with the state workforce and my past employer today. It was horrific, they told half-truths and had all there dates mixed up and said I resigned, I DID NOT!! Raped of any hope for future income and raped of any type of trust I have in any employer in the future.


I am sure I have left many things out, such as....

-Being dropped off after the ER to my apartment with no door and no one with me (a bit negligent I think)
-Family comments of how I should be fine by now (that was at the two month mark) and that I was being ridiculous
-Having to get numerous evidence for the case of charges I never pressed
-No media coverage of the organism so it can still have a good name
-Applying for victims assistance in May and received nothing, why did I bother

There is much, much, more, but I don't suppose all the complaining does well for me. Although, I do feel better.

BUT FOR CRAPS SAKES, DON'T I AT LEAST HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND KINDLY. DON'T I HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS TO GAIN BACK WHAT I HAVE LOST. I DID NOT STUB MY TOE PEOPLE! I WAS RAPED!!


Have a great night!



Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment