Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Need Help! I Am So Alone!

This is one of my moments of desperation. I feel very depressed and alone.

Since the incident everyone, including family, do not call or contact me. I would give anything for someone to ask "How are you doing" or "Is there anything I can do." But no one is there.

The Rock and Angel can only do so much. I feel so bad that I feel that I should just leave The Rock alone and be alone.

There are so many sites that say, "You aren't alone" but when it boils down to it you are. Your trapped in your own mind alone, nails dug into the dirt of the giant hole your in trying to pull yourself out.

Everyone has their own life, they don't have time to care about mine.

I have lost from the incident:

my self-esteem
my confidence
my safety
my trust

From the stress I have lost:

My hair
My looks
My happiness

To top it all off I have lost:

My job ( whom are fighting my unemployment)
My friends
My family
My good credit
My apartment
My town I was living in
My income


Tell me, although God should be enough, why would one go on?


Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment