Monday, September 8, 2008

I Prayed For My Organism Today

I did, I cried and prayed, not just for the organism but it was included. Why.....I really don't know. The organism robbed me of many things, but yet I prayed for it to get better and not be sick.

I don't know if it is my belief in forgiveness or the fact that I just have that after rape guilt that Rape Trauma Syndrome talks about.

Despite praying for the organism, I also asked for forgiveness. All this time I have been looking to others for comfort and support. No one is there except for The Dynamic Duo. Don't get me wrong I don't know where I would be without The Rock and Angel, but no one understands and no one is there.

Something I had read in the past is that when no one answers the phone and is not available to you, it is a sign that God wants you to turn to Him...so that is what I did.

I prayed for many things, and yes I prayed that the organism gets well.

I am not trying to push my spiritual beliefs on you. But maybe when no one is around it is your sign like mine to turn to whatever higher power you have.

If you don't have one, or a belief in some universal control, I feel bad for you, and there is nothing more I can say about that.



Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment