Saturday, October 18, 2008

2008 Candidates WHO TO VOTE FOR.....AHHHH

Don't what to say, guess don't mess with a pissed off rape victim?

This is the 5 month anniversary of the rape, and I am livid. I have not blogged in a while , been having the dreaded depression.

The things I have to write about today are many, but since the election is coming up I will stick to that.

Registered independent here, and in awe and disgust on what I read on the subject of rape and the candidates.

Mccain with the raped ape joke
Mccain voting against Biden on the rape tests
Palin ignoring the rape tests
Obama seeking out a rape victim for an add
ETC ETC ETC......................

I am not going to cite all these, if you want to find them and are reading this you know how to work a search engine.

Also, I realize that they are tactics to bring the other side down, the big lefties and righties battle.

I can not speak for other rape victims , survivors, whatever. I can say that RAPE IS NOT A SIDE SHOW!!

Because rape and sexual assault survivors did not get raped in one big disaster.........DOES NOT MEAN THAT THERE IS NOT A BIG GROUP OF SURVIVORS THAT NEED HELP!

I know you have your the arrogant bloggers who say .........oooohhhh listen to the little angry rape girl , hope shes in counseling (no worries I am)!! If your one of those quit reading an ignore the post people are either tired of hearing from you or they come out of the shear need for amusement.

YES, I am angry, but you know it is not necessarily about the rape, its about people not helping people in need because it was not a mass disaster. Its about me ignoring for many years people crys for a little help in a time of need. Its about me being in the mental health arena for years helping victims and never really understanding what it was like. AND YES IT'S ABOUT THE CANDIDATES WHO ONLY ADDRESS RAPE WHEN THERE ATTACKING NOT WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!

So the angry little rape girl says BRING IT ON CANDIDATES!! TELL ME WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!

No offense to the McCain/Palin but I believe this is an area you should pay attention to.

LET ME HELP....IT'S LIKE A HURRICANE, ALL THE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE HIT........EXCEPT NOT ALL AT ONCE, STILL WANDERING AROUND NEEDING HELP!!

So, if you feel the need to critique this, don't bother, I am not here to to win a proper english award, speak for all victims, OR IMPRESS YOU!!

If you agree or have CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM feel free!!

Bring it on candidates tell me what YOUR GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!

Feel free to email me at victoriaplaceo@gmail.com


Victoria Placeo

By the way I really am a nice person

No comments:

Post a Comment