Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Feel So Bad

Sometimes, I just feel so bad, depressed I guess you would say. Sleeping sounds like the only answer.

Little things that upset me before are magnified times a hundred. I can't blame others for that, but sometimes I think people just don't think.

I know that people are selfish, not necessarily on purpose, and I don't think they should not be. You are the only one looking out for you, so you have to have an element of selfishness.

In the case of a rape survivor people really just don't think about how it might hurt or help the survivor. I don't believe they do things on purpose to hurt the survivor, however there is no thought.

You would not ask a person dying of cancer to accept certain things, be a certain way, or not feel how they feel.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE THE RAPE SURVIVOR IS SUFFERING AT TIMES AS WELL!!!


Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment