Sunday, October 5, 2008

RAPE VICTIMS ARE NOTHING - YEP I'M PISSED

This is a full blown emotional post, so if I say anything to offend anyone, I AM NOT SORRY!

Apparently, because I am not a cute baby, or an ill person, or a victim of a huge disaster, I am not worthy enough to have anyone one help me.

I am not looking to cash in on my rape, I just need a little freaking help.

The organism should have killed me at least that a way benefit would be arranged for the poor family of the girl that got killed.

When you are left alive, no one cares, no one wants to help, and could really give a rats ass about you.

If I would have been beaten to a pulp or severely burned, people would want to help. I just want someone to say hey, this must be hard for you, is there anything I can do to help.

But I am not a cute baby or and extremely ill person and the organism didn't kill me. Therefore, I am not worth the respect of the organism getting media coverage, getting any help , or any assistance. I survived so I am screwed.


Have great day!!



Victoria Placeo

PS I welcome your emails, ITS GO TIME!













No comments:

Post a Comment