Monday, October 13, 2008

Secondary Victim Of Rape - The Rock Comes Through Again

In past posts I have asked for assistance stating my situation and also asking people to buy my items so I could survive for a while. No one heard my plea but once again The Rock , my main secondary victim did.

The Rock created this website entitled Victoria Placeo

The Rock as I have mentioned in past posts is my main secondary victim of my rape. Without the Rock I don't know what I would do. Once again throughout everything he is the only one that came through. I make it my mission to make sure he knows how wonderful he is.

The website he created can be found here:

http://victoriaplaceo.chipin.com/victoriaplaceo

This money I will use to pay for medical bills not covered by Victims Assistance,my personal bills (yes I am applying for jobs, against therapists advice), food, and shelter.

Thank you for your help and Thank you Lord for The Rock!




Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment