Monday, November 10, 2008

I feel no security

Although, I am safe now, and the organism is behind bars, I feel very insecure and on edge.

After losing everything I feel I have nothing solid. I have spoke with the individual who lets me stay with them and they say there is no need to worry, because I can stay as long as I like.

I appreciate that but I feel if I get to be to much of a burden that, that invitation may change. I know they say it won't but my security issues are so high.

I am feeling more anxiety and depression as the days go by. I have been worried about myself on and off (although I try not to) wondering if I will be okay.

I am doing the best I can but my trust, abandonment, and security feel threatened by the thoughts of loss and recurrence. I try to direct my thoughts to the positives of what I have left, but like now, I have huge moments of weakness.


Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment