Friday, December 19, 2008

Caylee Anthonys Latest News

I have been watching Nancy Graces coverage of the Casey Anthony/ Caylee Anthony case. It is sad to but not surprising to find out that the skeletal remains of Caylee are found and identified. The news was released by Associated Press:

DNA tests confirm remains are Caylee Anthony

1 hour ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Orlando authorities say DNA tests confirm the skeletal remains recently found in the woods belong to missing toddler Caylee Anthony.
A county medical examiner said at a news conference Friday that the remains match Caylee's DNA profile, and that the death is considered a homicide.
A utility worker stumbled upon the remains last week, less than a half-mile from where the girl lived. Caylee had been missing since June.
Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even without a body. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July.
A search team said they did not check the wooded area sooner because it was
submerged in water.
What does this have to do with me and rape, really nothing. But, I have been watching the case and I've had many thoughts:
1. My comparison between who did this to Caylee and the organism. I will not say whom I think is responsible for Caylee Anthonys death, but I will say they are extremely sick much like the organism who raped me.
2. The grandparents George Anthony and Cindy Anthony. My heart goes out to them and at time I was/am extremely jealous that a Casey has such support from her parents. I was not to blame for the organisms actions but my parents act like it was/is nothing.
3. The news reports of what Casey Anthony is getting in jail. Is the organism getting good stuff in jail , while I go to food pantry's?
There are many more thoughts I have but the bottom line of this post is Caylee.
Although I did not know her, she deserves to be remember and my thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
Pray for the Anthony's regardless of your opinions, everybody hurts
Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment