Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fighting For Your Civil Rights Is Hard

The organism went to prison due to the rape, any many say justice is done. I can see that point of view. However, what about after the rape?

What about the mental trauma, what about the loss of home and community, what about the loss of the job, what about the loss of unemployment........... I am going to stop at "what abouts" the unemployment and dwell on that for a second.

People leave there jobs and do not come back and get unemployment, people get fired for bad behavior and get unemployment. Soooooooo........ I get raped, work for a freakin "CARE" Facility, get fired, appeal unemployment twice and don't get it. SOMETHING HORRIBLY WRONG WITH THIS.

Moving on....... so I got the notice on the 15th that once again I was denied unemployment. Do I appeal again or let it go?

Next, another commission picks up my case and I have fill out a lot of information, so they can investigate.

WAIT, it is more then that, the doctors I have seen , seem to be a having a WEEEE BIT O TROUBLE getting me my records. One doctor in particular, did they not do the recording at the time?

I am not talking about I call and don't get it right away. The last time I requested it for victims assistance it took 8 weeks! That's right 8 WEEKS..........THAT'S NUTS!

So I have to right a novel with the hopes that this commission will see that after someone breaks into someones apartment and rapes them they might have some problems and should not get fired for it.

If this commission does not find that this was unjust, I will go over the edge. I mean they practically ask for freaking DNA sample.

QUESTION: How far should I go to achieve personal justice? ( I really would like an answer)

And in regards to the organism going to prison and justice is served. Really, I don't know. The organism doesn't have to worry about where it is going to live, what it is going to eat, or how it is going to live.

Got answers, suggestions, smart remarks, anything? Let me know.



Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment