Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rape and Hormonal Problems

My posting have gone down due to my recent physical problems. Hormones and lack of menstrual cycle seem to be the issue.

This is the summary of what my hormones and menstrual cycle have been like since the rape.

I was put on plan B the morning of the rape, I bleed for six weeks following. I had a period at the end of July and August, and have not had one since.

Since the 20 on November, I have been nauseous, had breast tenderness, feels like cramping but no period,I am extremely tired, and am so moody I am pissing myself off. NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT!

I have never had bad PMS symptoms, and these three weeks have been awful. I cannot focus, I tired, and I fall into a depression easily. I can't seem to find answers and the doctor I have seen just says its because of the plan B. It's three weeks now and its awful.

It feels like everything I have done to overcome my trauma thus far is gone and it is now magnetized by a million.

I wrote this post for two reasons. First, if there is a survivor out there who has the same problem they know they are not alone. Second, I want answers, so if there are any people who find sites on the issue, have heard of such a phenomenon, or have any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment