Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sites For Rape Anniversary Dates - My 10 Month Anniversary

Today is the 10 month anniversary of the rape. I'm tired today, feel numb, no sadness, no anger, no love, nothing.

Since I am feeling this way I thought I would offer some sites I found on dealing with Rape and Trauma. I put a little review by each one of them, but not much, don't have the energy today.

The first site is http://www.ibiblio.org I think this site is one of the most beneficial I have found. On this site they go over coping skills for rape such as:

Breathing
Boundaries
Safeplace
Grounding
Staying in the Present

The site http://www.raperecovery.com/ has a lot of good features. These features are:

Books
Preview Videos
Testimonials
Articles
And A Rape Recovery Toolbar which can be found here

Finally A Site Called Gift From Within that can be found here, This site is for Survivors of Trauma And Victimization it includes:

Tapes
DVDs
Articles
Tons of Support Links
Art Poetry and Music and much more....

One last site is Over The Rainbow which can be found here it has a whole section dedicated to rape anniversary dates.

My numbness and indifference on this 10 month Anniversary of Rape is probably effecting my writing. Although this is not a English Class, I like to be somewhat clear.

I am going for now and perhaps going to just take care of myself tonight.


Victoria Placeo



No comments:

Post a Comment