Friday, April 17, 2009

Fear Of Rapist Release

I heard a statement by an aquaintance yesterday who had an incident a while ago and did not recieve a job because of it.

The statement was along the lines of: blah, blah, blah, ruined my life, and next time I see them I will give them a piece of my mind. The tone was angered and it got me thinking about the attitude of my organism upon release.

I immediately felt fear. I have thought about this before but this incident really brought it to life. I know the organism will come out one of two ways. It will be eager to get back to life and not want to get into anymore trouble or it will be vengeful. The latter terrifies me.

I live close to where the organism and the incident took place, and it is my intent to be far away from this area upon release.

I hope the organism got some help and is not vengeful, but I do not see it's nature being that way.

I know that it does me no good to worry about the release or things in the future, however it is a difficult task to redirect the thoughts to the positive.

I don't think about it daily or even weekly, but when that call comes, I believe fear will blanket me.


Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment