Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Writings

At times, I am not by a computer, but I always carry a notebook. I write how I am feeling at that time. This entry was written in the last two weeks.....


I am a very confused girl, going through a very confusing time. And it is time to say I need help. Mental help I am getting I am on the right medications, and am seeing a therapist.

I need the immense stress off. People would say that I am not working what stress do I have?

I am working, I am trying day and night to build a business online and offline.

I need help love from my family, I need financial support, so I can work through the dreams, flashbacks, the losing time.

The Rock has been very helpful, but he can only do so much and it lays a burden on me knowing that he is the only one to care enough to give me the emotional, mental, financial support I need.

It is a sad thing that only if your organism beats you half to death, or to death, or you get media coverage do you get anyone who wants to bother to help.

I guess I might be writing my own story so I suppose the complaining is inviting bad things into my existence.

I'll stop..........



And that is where I will stop. I do feel that way and I guess when you are not writing for the world to see some emotions come out easier. When you are trying not to be the beggy victim, you may not say what you really want to.



Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment