Monday, May 18, 2009

1 YEAR RAPE ANNIVERSARY

This is awful, I saw it coming in the recent days. Months ago I did not think it would be bad at all. I am trying to be in the its over move on mindset, but it is not working.

This is my one year anniversary of the rape. May 18,2008 I won't forget May 18th. I am in complete awe of what happened to me during this exact time frame. This is the time frame that the rape occurred. The time frame that my life changed and I was injured in many ways. Now is the time.

My goal was to watch the sunrise today. I saw it last year on my way back from the hospital where I got the rape kit done. I am so tired (which is good) that I don't think I will make it.

I could be so tired that it just doesn't matter but I think it does. As I remember now I can hear the door being kicked in, I can see the face, and I can feel the pain, I feel scared.

I have wondered the past couple days if the organism remembers this date or if the date is irrelevant to it. The latter is my guess.


I lived........................kinda



Victoria Placeo




No comments:

Post a Comment