Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guilt For The Rapist

I have many days like today, they happen time and again and I cannot associate a rhyme or reason to them.

I feel remorse and guilt for the rapist and what it must be going through.

I feel like I need to get the organism released, make it my mission to get it out of prison.

The reality is I did nothing wrong, nor do I think that it did anything right but, the feelings are still here.

Although I am not 100 percent and have lost almost everything, there is an element of guilt I feel for the freedom I have.

Many would say do you have complete freedom and the answer is probably no, but I have physical freedom, the rapist does not.

Sometimes I believe that I feel this way because I knew the organism before the rape. Maybe it is easier on the mind to remember times that were not possessive or violent.

Other times I believe I feel this way because I really do not believe in hate. I do not hate the organism.

And still other times I believe that I feel this way because I don't believe I was punished by being raped or any other negative thing. I can choose how to deal with it and no one else can.

When I really recall possessive times and the rape itself, I know what the organism did was it's choice and that it was wrong.

I may never know why I personally feel guilt but I think the main reason is that I still have physical freedom.

Victoria Placeo

No comments:

Post a Comment