Monday, July 6, 2009

I Have Been Quiet For To Long

I have not posted in awhile and to be honest, I don't know if I have not due to the fact that I am doing better or worse.

I know that sounds confused but right now I am a very confused girl. I having been working through the guilt I have been experiencing and am feeling better about that. However, I my anxiety and social skills are awful. My anxiety and panic are at an all time high.

It seems I am going through the grieving process of the rape the long way. I have discussed this with my counselor and she had much to say about what I am going through. Here is the gist:

I am a survivor who is able to look at the facts of my rape and the rapist. However, everything that is attached to the rape seems to be triggers. Even the simplest things such as being with my family seem to remind me of the rape.

I feel like I am not making much sense in this post. I had a rough weekend with the family and memories. Usually when that happens, I need a recovery day so I can think clearly again. I will make a post that makes more sense soon, perhaps even later today, if I can focus clearly.


Victoria Placeo

By the way, I have turned the comments back on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment