Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RASA Survivors - Rape Forum and Social Network Is Back

The social network created by The Rock and I was offline for awhile but it is back. I got a few emails requesting where it was, so I figured I would bring it back.

The Social Network is called RASA Survivors and can be found at http://www.rasasurvivors.com. RASA stands for Rape and Sexual Assault and all survivors are welcome. The site is monitored and an individual must be approved before they will have access to the site. There is also a strict set of guidelines for being a member.

Although these precautions have been taken, it is also possible for some creep to sneak their way into the site so if any members experience anything negative they are to contact me or admin.

The site is a social network as I said, but also contains options to blog, a forum, and gift giving as well. It is my hope that individuals who have survived such traumatic experiences such as rape or sexual assault, will be able to find friendship with others.

An additional note, the site may be changing in the upcoming year so be on the watch for new features or perhaps a new site altogether.

Once again RASA Survivors can be found at http://www.rasasurvivors.com

Victoria Placeo

1 comment: