Thursday, January 7, 2010

To Remind Me To Be Grateful - 99 Balloons

This is a definite must watch, I have posted my immediate thoughts that I had after I watched the video, it is only six minutes and well worth watching until the end:




I am sorry for projecting my anger

I am sorry for not being grateful for the little things

I am sorry for looking at the bad and not focusing on the good

And Most Of All I Am Sorry For Not Being Grateful and Happy That I Lived And Am Alive



Victoria Placeo


2 comments:

  1. Lemme git this straight, girl. You were raped AND had his child??? What a #@!! wonderful reward you are. Meet me in Heaven, doll, where I can kiss your adorable feet. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting and sharing this, Victoria. What a beautiful family and such a powerful message. Wow.

    ReplyDelete