Thursday, July 15, 2010

It Has Been Two Years – Why Do I Keep Blogging?

While many would say, let go of the blogging it is a constant reminder. I disagree to some extent. I agree that I think of the rape when posting, but I realize that there are so many people out there going through the same things I am or have. I also realize that there is much to come in my life regarding the rape, such as the organism’s discharge from prison and I have gone this far why not keep going.

These reasons although good ones are not the reason I am writing this post. Another reason I have to keep posting are the great people who took the time to comfort me, make suggestions, or just reach out.

Today I am talking about Dr. Joe James which I had received an email from just yesterday. Dr. James has a few sites I would like to mention which I believe are important not only for survivors but for anyone who has anger management issues.

As a survivor I realize how the organism could have benefitted from anger management courses and how survivors of rape could as well, if there symptoms resulted in anger.

These sites include www.angermanagement.net and www.courtorderedangermanagement.com. Both I think are great sites, as far as I reviewed them and believe they could help many.

You can find these sites in the future in the sidebar of my site. Also, if anyone has additional sites that would be of benefit to survivors, please let me know about them and I would be glad to share them.

Again, I would like to thank Dr. Joe James for reaching out and sharing his sites with me and hope they help someone out there.

Victoria Placeo


No comments:

Post a Comment