Thursday, April 24, 2014

Margaret Paul Inner Bonding Free Webinar


Ok so I am a day late on writing about a healing webinar that I have taking advantage of and that has worked well. This event is not designed just for sexual assault survivor, in fact whether anyone has been assaulted or not Margaret Paul’s Inner Bonding self-healing process would work for anyone. Since it is free and online I thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking for more recovery or personal development.

 

The free event online is with Alanis Morissette and Dr. Margaret Paul which you can register for HERE.  I have read some Margaret Paul books such as “Inner Bonding: Becoming a Loving Adult to Your Inner Child”, and another which I do not recall the name, and both have really helped me.  Connecting the inner adult with the inner child is just a short sentence of what inner bonding has done for me.

 

My thoughts are everyone carries baggage and when something horrible happens like rape, all that baggage is surfaced with an entire new issue that makes many incapable of moving on.  As in the past I have always talked about my therapies I have attended but I have also spoke about a lot of self work, which many times I have found more beneficial when recovering from rape.

 

The Inner Bonding event is called “Truly Loving Yourself - How to Go from Emptiness to Overflowing Love through the Power of Inner Bonding,” and I highly recommend it.  Also, I always endorse free methods of healing before paying for any, because to get a taste of the therapy, etc. will give one an idea if a program, book, or therapy will fit their needs.

 

There are several other self-help books and programs that I have been through both before and after the rape, and I will write about them from time to time. For not though I just thought since this is Sexual Assault Awareness month and there just happens to be a free event going on that I have found helpful that I would let everyone know.  You can register for free HERE.

 

VICTORIA


No comments:

Post a Comment