Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Tapping World Summit 2015 With Nick Ortner



As mentioned in the last post I was going to be writing about things that have helped me with emotional rape recovery and The Tapping World Summit 2015 is one of them.  While many traditional things have worked as well, I found that when I looked at other ways of healing not only did it help my sexual assault recovery stages but all types of hurt and trauma I has prior.  Please do remember I am not a doctor or therapist and in no way to I write this post as a recommendation for anyone’s recovery, one must seek proper medical or psychological sexual assault therapy techniques. Now moving on.

The Nick Ortner Tapping World summit is a free event that is online and lasts a total of 10 days I believe, you can see it HERE. I have heard of EFT Tapping prior to the rape but really took a second look when I was in EMDR for PTSD.  I have written many past posts about EMDR for Sexual assault you can find on this blog.  During my EMDR therapy for trauma sessions I was taught to tap my legs left, right, left, right, and how that in any situation can calm you down.  The tapping therapy for PTSD works in a similar way, while it is much easier to do the tapping on both legs in public, in private EFT works very well.

EFT stands for Emotional Freedom technique also known as tapping; it works when you combine the tapping locations and technique, and the positive affirmations that is why I am mentioning the Tapping World Summit 2015.  During this free event Nick Ortner The Tapping solution author guides you through the EFT tapping points and how to do it.  The event focuses on many areas of life, and this year not only will they do the emotional freedom technique anxiety and stress, but one of the days is called From Trauma to Grace: The Healing Potential of Tapping in Our Lives and Our World, I was pretty excited!!

The Tapping solution has been holding the Summit for a few years now and I have attended each one.  This is the 7th Tapping world summit and it begins on February 23rd, but in preparation for it there is a series of videos being released, the first is released tomorrow.   What I love about the summit and the technique is once you know it you can do it for anything, wherever you are.  It works fast and I feel better within minutes.  Remember, although I am stating that the Tapping World summit is very much worth attending (especially since it is free) it is not to take the place of medical treatment.

Whether you are still experiencing the sexual assault recovery stages or you are dealing with sexual assault triggers, I recommend attending the Tapping World Summit 2015 event of course while you are continuing to do your traditional medical and sexual assault therapy techniques.  If anyone has attended this event or has tried EFT tapping please let me know how it worked for you.

To Check Out This Event Click HERE

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment